April 22, 2015
System TM at Ligna 2015 with new technology
The Ligna exhibition in Hannover is always very exciting for System TM. The preparation for this size of exhibition is very intensive and the entire staff at System TM are very committed to making this event into something spectacular.
A full automatic optimizing cross-cut solution including scanner
The line consists of an automatic vacuum infeed system, Opti-feed 6000 Vack, a Microtec Goldeneye 502 scanner with
x-ray, two optimizing cross-cut saws Opti-Kap 5003 and an automatic stacking system Opti-Stack 3000. With this line System TM will demonstrate a full automatic system solution without use of any operators.
- New developed high-speed scanner infeed with a capacity of up to 140 workpieces per minute
- Touchless encoder integrated inside the MiCROTEC GOLDENEYE 502 scanner providing very accurate and correct length measurement
- New distribution concept capable of feeding multiple cross-cut lines
- Release of new System TM and MiCROTEC optimizing software platform & user interface
- A much stronger and new developed heavy-duty mechanical edition of the Opti-Kap 5000 optimizing cross-cut saw
- Opti-View scoreboard that can be used as a tool to analyze the up- and down times on a line to increase the utilization of the production
One scanner – one saw standard concept. Maximum capacity and utilization at the best price
The concept consists of the new heavy-duty optimizing cross-cut saw model Opti-Kap 5003 and the Microtec scanner Goldeneye 300 series
- A simple but very efficient solution for handling, scanning and cross-cutting of solid wood
- A high technological solution that secure maximum capacity and wood utilization at the best price in the industry