An automatic infeed system designed to feed layers of workpieces at a capacity that corresponds with the speed of the subsequent main machine. As a result, this creates increased machine capacity and frees up labor which is usually used on hard and repetitive work.
Opti-Feed 3000 is suitable for feeding short workpieces from 380 – 2,500 mm (15”- 98”) at a capacity of 5 layers per minute. This applies both to uniform lengths and random widths.
The layer gripper system is equipped with rubber profiles that pick up layers by gripping each end of the workpieces. Thus, this ensures secure handling and lifting of all layers directly from the pack of workpieces.
Designed in a modular fashion, the Opti-Feed 3000 destacking unit is suspended from a portal. As a result, this enables de-stacking of layers from packs standing directly on the floor and prevents production stops of main machinery.
With System TM’s Opti-Feed 3000, you’re sure going to obtain more efficient and profitable productions. Contact us today and let us find the solution that fits your needs.
- De-stacking from multiple destinations
- De-stacking to multiple destinations
- Releases labor from hard and repetitive work
- Capacity increase of the main machines
- Gentle handling without damaging workpieces or layers
- Minimum space requirement
- Feeding of random lengths and Widths
- Automatic removal of stabilizing or drying sticks
- Stick collector
- Automatic pack transport
- Receiving chain conveyor
- Customized features upon request