The impressive power, intelligent performance and high level of safety of the Opti-Kap 5100 series has changed the standard of future optimizing cross-cutting.
The Opti-Kap 5100 is designed to meet maximum capacity performance and built as a powerful robust cross-cut saw with mechanical components of high quality.
The forward motion of workpieces inside the saw is achieved as a result of 9 servo driven bottom rollers and 9 double pneumatically-activated pressure rollers. Both the driven and the pressure rollers are double-supported to ensure maximum contact with the workpieces and to guarantee excellent accuracy and an exceptional capacity.
The saw blade has a circular movement driven by a servo motor, ensuring a smooth saw blade stroke for optimal kerfs and minimizing the tear-outs during cross-cutting. The Opti-Kap 5100 series automatically recognizes lengths, as well as marked/scanned defects. Ultimately, it cuts the workpieces into components with an accuracy of ± 0.75 mm (0.03”) in cross-cut lengths up to 1,000 mm (39’’).
Why choose an Opti-Kap 5100 cross-cut saw from System TM:
- Integrated infeed rollers and outfeed belt for optimum handling of workpieces
- Smooth circular saw blade stroke for optimum kerfs to ensure minimum tear-outs during cross-cutting
- System TM’s software control for optimum uptime and exceptional capacity
- Intelligent double top pressure rollers for precise and fast positioning of workpieces
- 9 heavy-duty, double side-supported bottom and top rollers to achieve high capacity with precise cut accuracy
- Motorized adjustment of various wood dimensions (optional)
- Fixed mechanical waste gateway for optimum and quick discharge of waste and defect workpieces
- Integrated waste conveyor belt for optimum sawdust collection and elimination.
- Central lubrication of all major ball bearings.
- May be upgraded to operate with automatic infeed (Opti-Feed), stacking (Opti-Stack), finger-jointing (Opti-Joint) and scanning technology
- High attention to operator safety and machine reliability
A heavy-duty infeed construction consisting of 9 driven bottom rollers and 9 top rollers. The rollers are supported on both sides to maximize the surface contact of each workpiece, giving a perfect cut precision.
The blade stroke is a circular movement ensuring a very smooth cut with a minimum of tear-outs, at an extremely high cut speed