The Opti-Stack 6000 is designed to stack workpieces from different main machines such as for example cross-cut saws, moulding machines, resaws and rip saws.
The Opti-Stack 6000 is a high-performance mechanical stacking system and is designed to stack long workpieces from 1,200 – 6,300 mm (3’- 21’). The capacity of the Opti-Stack 6000 is up to 6 layers per minute by random or uniform lengths and widths. Packs can easily and automatically be replaced during operation – without stopping the main machinery.
With System TM’s Opti-Stack 6000 we are able to advise and supply you with the right solution to fulfill your specific requirements and demands to obtain a more efficient and profitable production
- High capacity
- Stacking of uniform or random lengths and widths
- Stacking of narrow workpieces
- Releases labor from hard and repetitive work
- Capacity increase of the main machines
- Gentle handling without damaging workpieces or layers
- Automatic placement of stabilizing or drying sticks
- Automatic pack transport
- Reject gate
- Brick stacking
- Stacking of random lengths and widths
- Board turning device
- Customized features upon request
The mechanical stacking system can be equipped with optional features such as brick stacking, ensuring a very high stacking stability without the need of stabilizing sticks.