The Opti-Stack 3000 is a mechanical high-performance stacking system, designed to stack short workpieces from 380-2,500 mm (15” – 98”), at a capacity of up to 150 workpieces or 12 layers per minute by uniform lengths.
Based on a standard module, the stacker has a modular design that can be customized to meet your exact requirements for the stacking of workpieces after different main machines such as moulders, double-end tenoners, cross-cut saws and resaws.
With System TM’s Opti-Stack 3000 we are able to advise and supply you with the right solution to fulfill your specific requirements and demands to obtain a more efficient and profitable production.
- High capacity
- Stacking of narrow workpieces
- Capacity increase of the main machines
- Releases labor from hard and repetitive work
- Gentle handling without damaging workpieces or layers
- Minimum space requirement
- Automatic placement of stabilizing or drying sticks
- Automatic pack transport
- Brick and zig-zag stacking
- Stacking of random widths
- Connecting belts to double-end tenoner
- Board turning device
- Customized features upon request
The mechanical stacking system can be equipped with optional features such as stick magazines, automatically placing sticks in between the layers when needed