System TM provides support and service around-the-clock to ensure continuous
operations that generate maximum productivity and capacity utilization.
Service & support
Optimal performance around-the-clock
With more than 40 years of experience in designing, building, integrating and maintaining automated wood material handling systems, you can always count on System TM’s service and support.
Our after-sales service team of experienced service engineers and technicians are always ready to provide you excellent support and service in the form of updated automation and preventive maintenance to boost your machinery performance.
Our support and service includes:
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Modification, upgrading and extension of existing machines, controls and software
- Relocation, renovation, installation and start-up of machine installations
- Performance optimization
- Production and system analysis
- Customer training
- Advisory and consultancy services
- Spare parts
- Helpdesk and remote access for quick technical support and troubleshooting