OPTI-FEED 3000 VACK
Opti-Feed 3000 Vack
An automatic infeed system designed to feed layers of workpieces in a capacity adjusted to the speed of the following main machine, enabling both increased machine capacity and release of labor from hard and repetitive work.
Opti-Feed 3000 Vack is suitable for feeding short workpieces from 380 – 2,500 mm (15”- 98”) at a capacity of 5 layers per minute, by random or uniform lengths.
The Opti-Feed 3000 Vack offer a wide range of infeed systems that can singulate and feed the workpieces in the correct order to the following main machine. You can choose from an extensive range of optional features, such as for example pack transport, stick automation, reject station and board turning device.
With System TM’s Opti-Feed 3000 Vack we are able to advise and supply you with the right solution to fulfill your specific requirements and demands, to obtain a more efficient and profitable production.
- De-stacking from multiple destinations
- De-stacking to multiple destinations
- Releases labor from hard and repetitive work
- Capacity increase of the main machines
- Gentle handling without damaging workpieces or layers
- Minimum space requirement
- Feeding of random lengths and Widths
- Automatic removal of stabilizing or drying sticks
- Stick collector
- Automatic pack transport
- Receiving chain conveyor
- Customized features upon request