Horizontal finger-jointing machine, Opti-Joint H-200
The Opti-Joint H-200 is a heavy-duty horizontal finger jointing machine. It is characterized by an exceptionally high production capacity and machine utilization. In addition, it is not influenced by existing material handling automation. This heavy duty finger-jointing machine is designed with mechanical components of very high quality.
System TM has extensive experience in terms of handling small workpieces at extremely high capacities. This applies both for continuous steady flows during various processes and from one process to another. The mechanical and software control design of the Opti-Joint H-200 horizontal finger jointing machine is developed based on this concept.
During the jointing, gluing and pressing processes, workpieces are securely transported at high speeds. As a result, this minimizes production stops during transportation. Furthermore, this generates high performance capacity and high jointing quality.
Why choose an Opti-Joint H-200
- High capacity including maximum precision and jointing quality
- Intelligent control system for high machine utilization and performance
- Complete hard- and software integration between all functions of the machine/line
- Automatic line control and adjustments from one control and operator interface
- Extensive range of production statistics available
- May be upgraded to work with automatic infeed (Opti-Feed) and stacking (Opti-Stack) systems
- May be integrated in direct line with an optimizing cross-cut system and scanner
- High attention to operator safety and machine reliability