The customized system solutions are individually designed and manufactured, always considering the customer’s production and main machines.This gives our customers a highly integrated line that is fully optimized regarding facilities, production, capacities, yield, and staff resources.
This Opti-Solution is a multi head cross-cut line consisting of an automatic infeed system model Opti-Feed 6000, that automatically feeds the workpieces to a feeding chain conveyor.
The feeding chain conveyor creates layers of the workpieces, and feed the layers into a multi head cross-cut saw model MK5, for multiple cross-cutting. The cross-cut workpieces are then transported to a continuous stacking machine model Opti-Stack 6000, also capable of placing stabilizing sticks in the packs if needed.
After stacking, the packs are automatically separated and transported to a strapping area.
System TM’s lines are characterized by:
- System TM’s optimizing software – the only software available optimizing on both wood resources and the overall line capacity.
- System TM’s individual design. The lines are individually designed and manufactured, always considering the customer’s production and main machines. This ensures our customers high-performance materials handling, and 100% workpiece control throughout the line.
- Complete hard- and software integration between all functions of the line.
- The best return on investment.
- Low labor costs and optimal utilization of the wood, ensure our customers to stay competitive in the global market.
- Higher efficiency for all main machines.
- Automatic production changeover from one central computer.